Amravati Thermal Power Project
AMRAVATI THERMAL POWER PROJECT (1350 MW) is being setup by Indiabulls Power Ltd. (IPL.) at Nandgaonpeth, Amravati district, Maharashtra.
- Power plant is located in additional industrial area “Additional Amravati Industrial Area” at Village - Nandgaonpeth, Distt.- Amravati. Maharashtra Industrial Development Corporation (MIDC) MIDC has allotted 1350 acres of Land to IPL.
- The primary fuel for the Project is Coal for which coal linkage has been granted and letters of assurance from South Eastern Coalfields Ltd. (SECL), Western Coalfields Ltd. (WCL) and Mahanadi Coalfields Ltd. (MCL) have been issued.
- The Project has got all approvals from statutory authorities.
- Evacuation of power from the Power Plant shall be done at 400 kV level. For transmission of generated power from Amravati, TPP, the power plant shall be connected to MSETCL/PGCIL, 400 kV line at Akola, Maharashtra.
- Vidharbha Irrigation Development Corporation (VIDC), Nagpur has approved water allocation 87.6 million cubic meters per annum.