Nasik Thermal Power Project
Nasik Thermal Power Project (1350 MW) is being setup by Indiabulls Realtech Ltd. - a subsidiary of Indiabulls Power Ltd. at Sinnar, Nasik district, Maharashtra. The project site is easily accessible from Nasik, Pune & Mumbai.
- Approx. 900 Acres of Land has been acquired by M/s Indiabulls Realtech Ltd. at Sinnar for installation of 1350 MW capacity coal based thermal power station.
- The primary fuel for the Project is Coal for which coal linkage has been granted and letters of assurance from South Eastern Coalfields Ltd. (SECL), Western Coalfields Ltd. (WCL) and Mahanadi Coalfields Ltd. (MCL) have been issued.
- The Project has got all approvals from statutory authorities.
- The Power Plant shall be connected with the State Transmission Utility (MSETCL) for evacuation of power for intra-State & inter-State sale..
- Water for the Power Plant has been sanctioned by Water Resources Department (WRD), Nasik & shall be taken from sewage treatment output discharge of Nasik Municipal Corporation.