This has reference to SEBI Circular No. MIRSD/SE/Cir–19/2009, dated 03-December-2009 & clarifications issued by Exchanges vide Circular no. NSE/INSP/2010/91 (NSE) and notice no. 20100203-30 (BSE) dated February 3, 2010.
This is to inform you that as per the above Circulars, with effect from 1st April 2010, documentary evidence of financial details, is must in case if you wish to trade in Derivatives Market.
Kindly provide any one of the below documents:
- Copy of ITR Acknowledgement (For last financial year)
- Copy of Annual Accounts (for last financial year)
- Copy of Form 16 in case of salary income (for last financial year)
- Net worth certificate (latest one or at the end of last financial year)
- Salary Slip (for one month in current financial year)
- Bank account statement (for last 6 months)
- Copy of Demat Account Holding Statement (not more than 3 months old)
- Any other relevant documents substantiating ownership of assets
To avoid any inconvenience, we request you to furnish us with the document and "Financial Detail Modification Form" (Click here to download the form) duly signed to your Indiabulls Relationship Manager or Service Branch.
Send the duly filled form along with the relevant proof(s) to the following address:
Indiabulls Securities Limited
Account Details Modification Team,
Indiabulls House, 448-451, Udyog Vihar,
Phase – V, Gurgaon – 122001, Haryana.